Perak Forestry Department has appointed AJA EQS Certification Bodies Certification (M) Sdn Bhd as independent auditors to audit the Perak Forestry Department on December 6, 2013 to qualify for the department received the MS ISO 9001: 2008. The objective of the visit is to confirm:
- Ongoing compliance and effectiveness of your management system to ISO 9001: 2008
- Verify whether the observations raised have been considered for action.
- Any significant changes to the activity / process since last visit
- Continuous performance improvement
- Improve customer satisfaction
Forestry Department of Peninsular Malaysia (FDPM) is the agency responsible for the administration, management and development of forest resources in Peninsular Malaysia. Perak Forestry Department is committed to meeting the needs of the MS ISO 9001: 2008 "Sustainable Wood Production Management for Inland Forest Natural PFE".
Quality Policy Research Institute is to provide efficient and effective in "Sustainable Wood Production Management for Inland Forest Natural PFE" that can be implemented on time, rules and regulations to meet the requirements of customers.
Implementation of MS ISO 9001: 2008 JPSM involving the Peninsular Malaysia Forestry Headquarters and eight (8) Department of Forestry, Johor, Kedah, Kelantan, Negeri Sembilan, Pahang, Perak, Selangor and Terengganu.
A total of five (5) Quality Documents provided that:
- Quality Manual;
- Quality Procedures (Process) Activities Prior to Forest Harvesting;
- Quality Procedures (Process) Forest Harvesting Activities;
- Quality Procedures (Process) Activities After Forest Harvesting; and
- Quality Procedures (Support).
Process Research Institute of Quality Management System implemented in accordance with the following sequence:
- Setting and monitoring ACR;
- Border demarcation and Validation Work Area;
- Before Felling Forest Inventory (Pre-F) and Determination of Threshold Limit Felling;
- Marking Trees;
- Forest Harvesting;
- After Felling Forest Inventory (Post-F) and Determination of Treatment Silviculture; and
- Silviculture Treatments Cutting Root climbers (CL) and Enrichment Planting.
Implementation of Quality Management System ISO 9001: 2008 JPSM force on 6 April 2012.
Details on matters related to the implementation of MS ISO 9001: 2008 Research Institute is shown in the following Tables, click here.
MS ISO 9001 : 2008 Certificate